What I was doing 10 years ago...
Well, I was finishing up my freshman year in high school. Dax and I had been dating for a few months and I had just made varsity cheerleader. I thought this was the best thing that could ever happen. I was looking forward to the summer and spending my time with my teammates. I really loved high school and the whole experience.
5 things on my "To-Do List"...
1. go to the grocery store
did i say iron? i don't think i will ever catch up on it...not to mention i hate doing it
5 snacks that I enjoy...at the moment, being pregnant they change
1. block cheese and saltine crackers
2. strawberry fruit roll-ups
3. a "REAL" coke
5. chocolate chip cookies
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire...
1. buy a bigger house to raise my family in
2. buy the boys some really cute clothes, shoes, bedding
3. max out the retirement funds and save for the boys' college so we would have little worries
4. let Dax buy the land for us to build on
5. build our house
5 bad habits I have...
1. I fold clothes but don't put them away so they stay where they are until they are worn
2. I don't make our bed daily
3. I buy things and don't take care of them...my ferns for instance (Dax has to remind me to water them)
4. I don't lock the door to our house. Really, it is almost always open.
5. I leave the keys in my car for anybody to take - do you think I trust the people in my town?
5 places I have lived...
1. Fleming Street in Brundidge, Alabama until I was in first grade
2. Swindall Road in Troy, Alabama until I went to school
3. Tutwiler in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
4. Some sketchy apartment in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5. AGD house in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
6. 315 Botts Ave in Troy, Alabama - this is where Dax and I came home to. Hopefully we can add another soon since we are having another baby
5 jobs I have had...
1. random babysitting jobs
2. The Gazebo - first real job
3. Party 'N Things then changed to High Cotton
4. Macy's - Management Internship
5. State Farm Insurance
B - thanks for "tagging" me I guess because you are right; it would have been a while before I added another post