Without realizing it; this was the first time I had been apart from Owen for a length of time. We definitely missed the two boys but know they had a blast at Honey and Monts and Nana and Pops'. Thanks for taking such great care of them. They love getting to see you all!
Monday, June 8, 2009
A weekend in South Carolina
Without realizing it; this was the first time I had been apart from Owen for a length of time. We definitely missed the two boys but know they had a blast at Honey and Monts and Nana and Pops'. Thanks for taking such great care of them. They love getting to see you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOLLY?!?! South Carolina!? You know we go to the lake all the time... of course I'm in AR, but how often do you go there, and which lake do they live on? I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment