Friday, March 28, 2008

Cole is having a BROTHER!

We had an ultrasound Wednesday afternoon and we found baby number 2 is a boy. So, it looks like as of right now I am a mother of boys. :)
We are extremely excited that Cole will have a best friend. We both have to admit that we want a little girl but maybe the next one will be. We are almost certain his name will be Owen. I can hear it now, "Cole and Owen."
The best part is that he is a healthy baby weighing in at 9 ounces. I go back in 6 weeks for my glucose test and another visit. He will be here before we know it.

These are some of the ultrasound pictures. The first one is a profile shot, the second he is looking at you, the third proclaims boy :), and the fourth is another profile. I hope they come through because they are kind of hard to see anyway.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad Cole will have a brother to wrestle with. I know they will be fun to watch as they grow up together.

John and Brooke said...

So exciting! They will be the best of friends! Let me know when you are 100% on a name!