Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Fun in My Birthday Suit

Cole loves being outside; no matter the circumstances. The day starts off wanting outside and ends with him pitching a fit because we have made him come in to take a bath and eat dinner. Usually he wakes up in the morning and heads straight to the door to see if he can he the dogs. And then again after work... he and his dad stay outside so I can prepare dinner. When I say he loves it I mean loves and can't live with out it. Needless to say, we were doing some yard work Wednesday and he proceeded to get in his pool that we didn't know had water in it. Dax brought him around the house to show me what he had done, took off his shorts and put him down. So where did he go??? Back to the pool. I just took his clothes off and let me go at it. He literally played for 45 minutes naked in our back yard. I guess it doesn't matter when your a baby? Anyway, I took a few minutes to snap some photos of him playing. I couldn't resist his tiny little hiney.(sp?)

2 comments:

John and Brooke said...

He looks so tall in the pictures! Oh, and I LOVE the blog!! It looks so good. Maybe now you will post more often :) Did you figure it out or did Holly M do it?

Anonymous said...

so cute. your blog does look great. that is the fabric on my bed for the euros! i know you were just trying to keep up with the browns! ha! Happy weekend.