Monday, December 22, 2008

We have cabinets!

Our cabinets were put in Friday and I was able to see them Saturday morning. We love them! This first picture is the sink...the dishwasher will be the the left of it. The second picture is the oven and stove side. The other side of the kitchen is the refrigerator and pantry. All the cabinets are missing is the hardware but that is ordered. We are so excited and can't wait for it to be finished. When your husband is trying to trim it out himself it takes a little longer but I am thankful and blessed that I have a husband that knows how to do it. We will really appreciate it when we actually move in. Cole is so funny. He knows which one is his room now. I can say,
"Cole let's go see your room and he will walk
straight to it. Saturday he asked where his bed
was? Cabinets were also put in the laundry room and both bathrooms but I didn't take pictures of those. They look almost identical to these. We will get the counter tops and tile in next.






1 comment:

The Reeves Family said...

Love those cabinets. I want mine to be refinished to look that color. What color are your counter tops going to be? I know you are so ready to be in. The boys are adorable. i love their outfits!!