Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cole had a Tonsilectomy and Adenoidectomy

Can you see them? His big ol'tonsils...Well, he had them and his adenoids removed yesterday. He did so well. They gave him some anxiety medicine prior to surgery so he would be more willing to go with the nurse and let me tell you; it worked! He didn't want anyone near him when we first got there and by the time he was headed to surgery he went freely. Dr. McQueen said surgery went great and only lasted about 20 minutes. He said they were huge! After getting him back from recovery we headed home. He slept off and on for most of the day and ate applesauce, cookies and spaghettios. I was amazed at how much he did eat for us. I am hoping that this continues and we don't end up with him dehydrated.

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Oh my. Poor little guy!! I hope he feels better soon.