Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our first "big boy" bed mishap

Around 5:00 this morning I wake Dax up with..."Dax, Cole just fell out of bed!" Dax is on the side closest to the door and not to mention I have a hard time rolling out of bed (literally) and then squeezing between the crib and our bed as it is to have to do it quickly. Cole cried and cried and then wouldn't let go of Dax. He had to shower with him this morning, fix his coffee for him, etc. Dax said he had already moved him from the foot of the bed one time during the night. We all feel terrible. Cole is winy and snotty nosed. My throat has been hurting, I think I broke my pinkie toe yesterday morning and we want mention the fact that I am having excruciating pains with my sciatic nerve. Now Dax is stopped up and not feeling well. All I could say to Cole this morning was..."Cole, your daddy and I really need it to be Friday." Hopefully, we will have a better night and relaxing weekend starting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Cole...poor mommy and daddy.

Amy said...

I hope you guys are feeling better:)
I'm a little slow. I just realized that we are exactly a week apart in our pregnancies. I hope you're feeling okay.
I just set up our blog: therosskilpatricks.blogspot
Amy