Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Much Needed Update!

I know terrible at keeping this thing up but I don't have a computer at home and I don't have much time at work when I am there. Owen will be 6 weeks tomorrow and I will be back to work full time. Cole is still going to Mother's Day out twice a week. He still cries when I drop him off but is always playing when I pick him up. Angela has started back work and will have both the boys starting next week. Say a prayer for me. I didn't care leaving Cole because he was with my mom but I am anxious about leaving Owen so young with someone who doesn't do everything they way I do. I know it will be fine though. I have added several pictures from the last few weeks including our trip to Muscle Shoals to see Aunt Hope and Uncle D and all the kids.



Cole ready to go to the CHHS game



Big Smile for mom after his bath





A little bit of love for his brother



Enjoying a doughnut at Aunt Hope's



Graham really wanted to hold Owen



Aliee already taken care of Cole. He rode this all afternoon





Addison and Cole playing on the steps



Splash ground at the Marriott in Florence. The kids loved it



Nixon & Cole at Troy's pep-rally.





Nixon came to play. They decided to watch Mickey Mouse in Mom's bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robby and I cannot believe how big Nixon and Cole are. We decided we don't know if we want children because yours have grown up SO fast! Just kidding. I'm sure we'll get over that. Yours are TOO cute.
Love all the pics. I'll be remembering you as you leave them.

Bragans said...

Glad to see all the pictures. I cannot believe that Owen is already 6 weeks old. Hang in there! I know you are anxious, but things will work out. Take one day at a time. Love you!

Unknown said...

So Dax refuses to let them take a bath together but he allows them to get in bed together? ;)

Anonymous said...

safe for him to f--k her in bed instead of the bath tub