Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baling Hay

This past weekend I took Cole to see Uncle Ty and Monts baling hay. He loved it! I dropped him off as I turned into the field with Tyson. He was raking the hay infront of Monts. They rode over the hill...once he topped it he saw Monts with the baler. Well, he just couldn't get to him quick enough. He rode up and down the rows baling and then opening the "gate" to release the hay bale. Mr. Monte said that he kept pushing his hand off the wheel because he wanted to drive the tractor by himself. He is a boy after his daddy's own heart. I think there is a picture of Dax sitting on the tire when he was little just like this one of Cole. I will try to find it and post it.

5 comments:

The Reeves Family said...

How cute, My Drew would have loved to do that. He is a John Deere Man!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS. he is the cuteness. I can't wait to show this to Robby. he'll want to start a farm when he sees it!

Bragans said...

Holy, great pictures. I am so glad that Cole loves being outside! Those are great memories for them . Love you!
Joy

Anonymous said...

First of all when it says Robert That is rachel. I dont use the word CUTENESS. But anyway when this one says Robert It is Robby. O well. I notice that mom has one out on the Alabama Football Shirt. Way to bow down Dax. I am very dissapointed you did not fight much harder on this one. I do want to buy a farm now.

Melanie said...

I enjoyed looking through your pictures. I am glad to see that you guys are doing well!