Monday, October 20, 2008

Our New Home...

Can I say a slow slow process! Until recently I had not been by to check on the house. It really was aggravating to go by and it look the exact same as it did 3 weeks ago; but we are moving a little quicker now. We have shingles and some windows now. Hopefully when Dax returns next week from his week long hunting trip to Iowa there will be more completed. We talked about picking out the fixtures and bath tubs before he leaves so the plumber can get to work. I would be kidding myself if I continued to say we would be in by Thanksgiving so now I have moved on to, we better be in by Christmas.

4 comments:

Bragans said...

I have been wondering how the process was moving along. I know you are so ready for more space! Hang in there! Christmas is only 10 weeks away, so maybe you guys will be in by then!

John and Brooke said...

looking good! just imagine how pretty a big ole christmas tree will look in that den. I told John we are going to find the biggest tree we can since we finally have room!!!

Anonymous said...

OK...I need details. Where is the house? Tell me all about it. It looks perfect. I can't wait to see it all finished either.

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

your boys are precious!!! I am so glad you posted on my blog so that i can keep up with yours, joys, and brookes now!!! so fun!! thanks for the advice and i've resorted to tummy sleeping as well!! i know it's awful but it's the only way he'll sleep. love ya! dana