Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Boys are growing

Cole is so silly. Dax tells me that this is what boys do. They act goofy until the hit their teens. He put on Mr. Potato
Head's glasses and thought it was hysterical.
Owen is getting so big. He crawled up the steps going into my parents' kitchen the first day we were there. He is constantly trying to pull up on everything.









Cole and Owen are growing so fast. We have been at mom and dad's for a week now and the boys love it. Of course, Cole always wants Nana. The other night I was putting him to bed; we always read our Bible story, a book (usually, "The Cow Who Clucked") and then we say our prayers. Just before we said our prayers Cole asked me where his bed was. I told him it was at the new house. He continued to say, "Mommy, I want go new house; I want get in my bed."
There isn't much more left to do so my hope is that we will be completely settled in 2 weeks. We shall see though. Last week was a week to be forgotten. The people installing the counter tops broke them, measured them wrong and busted 2 places on my cabinet doors. The closet people didn't show up - the story of hiring someone to do something as Dax would say.

1 comment:

John and Brooke said...

Can't wait to get my hands on those 2! Cole's face cracks me up in that picture! They look so incredibly different. I was at the galleria and Disney store had all their stuffed animals buy one get one free. I might have to pick some up before our next visit to Troy!