Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

If you would have asked me when Dax and I were dating what kind of Daddy he would be I would have told you I couldn't see him with kids. Not that he was bad with them or didn't like them; he was just never around them. The first baby he held was Cole and the first diaper he changed was Cole's. He changed him before I ever did. Parenting has come so naturally to Dax and he is amazing with the boys. They absolutely adore him and meltdown when he isn't around. Cole watches every step he makes and wants to do the same thing while Owen just needs his Daddy to hold him right now. Dax doesn't ever look at this blog but I did want to post for the sake of remembering how great he is...We love you and are so thankful God blessed us with you!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Holly-
I randomly just found your blog and realized I did the boys' sailboat outfits in your beach post! Small world!! Can you email me that picture you tried to send through etsy so I can put all 3 boys on the Smitten blog? Send it to me at ttm1050@yahoo.com - didn't get it the first time for some reason!

You have two handsome little fellows!

Hope you're doing well!

Tara