Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy 4 Years Honey!






September 27, 1997...Dax and I began our "dating" relationship. We have know each other our whole lives but didn't start dating until I was in high school. We rode to school together since he lived beside me, I cheered for him during football games, watched him play baseball, spent Saturday nights going out to eat and watching a movie. I loved spending time with him. We dated all through high school and college despite me going away to school and him staying in Troy. We both tell everyone that that was the best thing for our relationship because it wasn't until then that we learned a true appreciation for each other. June 25, 2005...we embarked on the covenant of marriage; the most sacred commitment. I knew Dax would be a wonderful husband and he has made me so happy. He is a Godly man leading our family by example. He is a hard worker and a wonderful father. January 10, 2007 Cole blessed our lives and August 7, 2008 we were blessed with Owen. It seems like Dax and I have been together for an eternity. We have seen each other through so much and I can't imagine my life without him. He is my soul mate and a true blessing from the Lord. I love you honey!







4 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Congrats on your 4 year anniversary! Ya'll are such a cute couple and your kids are precious. I hope that each of you are doing well!

John and Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Hoping yall have a babysitter....if not, one can dream :) I am sure yall will have fun no matter what you do!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!

Katie said...

WOW! Happy 4 years! That is awesome. You were a beautiful bride and are now a gorgeous mommy. We have been married 4 years almost too (October) and it has flown by. Congratulations!