Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our Recent KimBox Session

I have been an avid user of Kim Box Photography since the birth of Cole. I have purchase the baby collection with both of my boys and couldn't be happier with each session. We recently had Owen's one year session; however, they are so good to allow me to include Cole ,Dax and I in a few. These are just a couple of my purchase but the others are being framed. If you do not currently have a photographer might I suggest Kim Box. They are great to work with and oh so understanding. Believe me, I don't know how these pictures turned out so good because if you had talked with me afterwards you would know that Owen (who never pitches a fit the way he did) cried the entire time. Thank you Candace for being so patient with us and for capturing some great pictures of my boys.

I love this one...and the scan doesn't do it justice. The coloring turned out bad when I scanned it in. Compliments of Kim Box Photography

This is Cole and boy is it him! He has this expression most of the time; his bottom lip drawn in a little. He did amazing oddly enough because he normally despises the camera. Compliments of Kim Box Photography.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! She does a great job, and those boys are so cute!

jessica said...

So cute!!! Great pictures. MT has no love for the camera!