Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Potty Trained!!!!

This little guy has grown up so fast! I picked him up from school the week before we left for the beach and Miss Kelly informed me that he had been in the same pull up all day! We have "worked" on potty training for a few months now but not strenuously. Cole would use the potty when he wanted to and wouldn't when he didn't want to. (He is very stubborn) That week he wore his "big boys" during the day with only 1 accident. I had been saying that if I could spend a few days with him (longer than the weekend) I thought he would get it. Well, he got it! He wore them the whole time at the beach and even became "fully" potty trained while there. I thought it would take for ever for him to poop on the potty but he did it once and we haven't had any trouble since! I am so proud of him. He lights up my life and brings so much joy to me. What a blessing he is from the Lord.

How grown up does he look in the picture above? He was talking to his cousin Ella Joy and I had to beg for him to give me the phone!

2 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Good Job Cole!! I know that you are so thrilled. I cannot believe how grown up he is.

Shaunna said...

Isn't it wonderful?? He does look so growny is this picture! I hate he didn't feel well last week, but I think they were going to some cupcakes today for Jacob again. Grayson's got strep throat, although he feels fine. He's been on antibiotics a couple of days and isn't contagious, but I still didn't want to send him today. Loved reading your blog!