Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Disney World 2012

Pretty cold the first morning but it didn't take long to warm up after arriving at the Magic Kingdom to see the park opening.

Chef Mickey's the first night. Autograph books out and pen in hand ready to meet Mickey and the gang.
Even Daddy got in on the action. Goofy must be his favorite because he was in the picture with Goofy at the Tusker House too :)


Buzz Lightyear. First ride. Got us all in the mood.
Bell was Cole's absolute favorite; she is a princess and she wears yellow, who wouldn't love her! He loved meeting the pretty princesses. Our son was completely smitten by them.
Waiting for breakfast outside Hollywood and Vine at Hollywood Studios. We really loved it here. The Lion King and Nemo shows were amazing! Cole and Dax liked Star Wars and we were

We were fortunate to catch Rapunzel the last night we were there. We walked up just at the right time and were able to wait a few minutes to let the boys meet her.





January was a great time to go. We went with a great family and were able to run during the Marathon weekend as well. We did pretty much everything that we wanted to without having to wait in crazy long lines. Cole is a great age to go and managed each day without a nap while Owen, who loves his nap anyway, could have stood to go back to fairly good with a nap each day in my arms (not so great for me) allowing us to take advantage of everything. We loved breakfast at the Tusker House and of course my boys loved all the animals. This, fortunately, was the only place they really asked for anything. They asked each day when we can go back and Daddy responds with, "When Reese is your age!" Hopefully, it won't be that long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!


Feel free to surf to my site ... diet plan