Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We did celebrate Christmas and enjoyed our time with family! It was nice to remember our Lord's birth, tell and retell the birth story and sing unto Him praises! The kids are blessed, we are blessed and we feel it each and everyday.
Christmas Eve at Granny's. My sisters have photos of Christmas Day since I obviously didn't bring my camera out for photos with all the cousins.I can't wait to print all our Christmas Eve pictures from years past and see what a difference there is. Dax and I swap presents each Christmas Eve with each other and our children now open PJs from us and then we take our annual Christmas Eve self-timer photo.

We were able to enjoy having Honey, Monts, Uncle Nint and Uncle Ty at home Christmas morning with biscuits and bacon to see what Santa brought before we all headed to church.

No comments: