Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cole is Growing

I have been meaning to post some pictures of Cole just from the past month. He went last week for his 9 month check-up. Mom took him for me since I couldn't get off work. (Thanks Nana!) He weighed 16 lbs 14 oz and was 28" long. Dr. Wiley said he is definitely growing considering where we started but he is just going to be small - "our little peanut." He is trying to stand on his on but won't do it when you try to get him to. He has five teeth (which get him in trouble). He is putting everything in his mouth; this is where the problem lies...food, toys, Nana's leg, Mrs. Mary's leg at church. I think you get the point that we have a biter!!! I think it is a little to early to say he is doing it on purpose but we still don't want him biting people. He is great at bedtime. He finishes his bottle, we brush his teeth and then lay him down. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. I will admit I do miss rocking my baby but it is nice to know that he will go to bed on his own.


These are a couple of pictures of Cole enjoying his bath time. We think he is so cute.



This is of Cole and his Dad enjoying a little TV before Cole's bed time.


Cole decided he would help me unload the dishwasher one Saturday morning before he went outside to help his dad with Georgia and Deuce. He has a toboggin on because it was actually windy and cold that morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to play with his c-ck