Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Homecoming weekend for Troy

We spent this past weekend celebrating Troy University's Homecoming. I have been going to the parade on Saturday morning for as long as I can remember. This year Cole made his first appearance. I am sure it will become his tradition as well. Cole did great. He didn't seem to be bothered with the loud sirens or drums at all. Below is a picture of Nixon and Cole at the parade.

We then headed over to tailgate and enjoy lunch before kick-off. Dad cooked this year for the State Farm tent as he does every year. We had a great time other than it turning out a little warm. Troy had a great game and are still undefeated in their conference. Go Trojans!

You can see in the picture above all the water on his outfit. That would be from his Pops letting him drink from a water bottle.

2 comments:

John and Brooke said...

That boy is so stinkin' cute! It is a good thing y'all don't live very close or I might catch the baby fever!! We miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I simply want to give you a huge thumbs up for your great info
you've got here on this post. I'll be coming back to your site for more
soon.

Look at my web page; the best diet plan