Friday, August 8, 2008

Owen is Here!




This is Alex updating Holly's blog, so it may not all be right, because I am not real sure how to do this! Holly went to the doctor on Wednesday, and her doctor ended up putting her in the hospital. Holly was not expecting it, but she was okay with it. She wasn't real sure if she was going to have the baby that night or the next morning, all she knew was she wanted to hold off as long as possible, because her doctor was on call the next day. Holly ended up being able to hold off and Owen Monroe Pugh was born on Thursday, August 7 at 10:58 a.m. He was 7 lbs 2 oz. and 19 inches long. He is very cute and yes he does weigh more than Cole did! We have all decided he looks nothing like Cole, but kind of resembles our dad, As you can see in the pictures. Cole wasn't real sure at first, but loves him and points at Owen and says, "Baby." Holly and Owen are both doing great. ( and of course Holly looked great the whole time)They will be able to come home tomorrow, and they are looking forward to that. Sorry it is not much information, but I am sure Holly will be updating soon!






















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly...you are one CUTE mom! I am so impressed with your cuteness not long after the "event"! thanks for the pics alex. I've been so excited waiting to see his sweet little face. Precious.

John and Brooke said...

He is precious and just from the pictures right at birth, I agree he looks nothing like Cole. I went back and looked at the pictures I took of Cole right when he was born and he had a much different face. I can't wait to see him and hold him!!!

Carrie said...

Congratulations!!! Owen is adorable and you look great! I can't wait to see Owen & Cole playing together in a few years. Ya'll are going to have sooo much fun!

Carrie

The Reeves Family said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable. I can't wait to see more pictures!! Cole looks like one proud Big Brother!!! I can't wait to see him in person!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, Holly!! You have a beautiful family and I am happy that the Graham family of girls finally has some boys, too!! I love you all and am so happy for you!! Elizabeth Stallworth

Kim Box said...

So precious, can't wait to see you guys!