Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Owen is back to himself

Owen is much better. He is such a happy baby when he isn't sick which makes it even harder when he is. He smiles all the time! He, of course, is much more laid back than Cole ever was. It is amazing how God creates us! He is 8 months now; WOW, how fast time flys. I don't know that I ever updated with his activities; but he began crawling at 6 months and a few short weeks later started sitting up on his own. Around 7 months he started pulling up and now he trys to let go when he stands up. I don't know if he thinks he can walk or what but he is quick to pull up to the couch turn around and let go like he is about to take off.
I had Kim take his 6 month pictures and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I love seeing how different Cole and Owen look when Cole was this age. I have included the website for you all to be able to see them. Hope you enjoy!

added password : owen_kb09

http://web5.sendtoprint.net/proofbook/owen_kb09/Cover.asp?sets=owen_kb09

2 comments:

Shelli Allen Photography said...

holly! love your blog! don't see password to see baby owens pics!?

The Pughs said...

sorry. owen_kb09

Shelli - I miss reading yours. How is your family?