Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We have furniture

When Dax and I got married in 2005 we purchased only a bedroom suit for our house. Most of our furniture consisted of hand-me-downs (which i love) and college pieces. We knew that we wanted to purchase living room furniture when we started building this house. It arrived this past Friday and I couldn't be more pleased. I know we are going to enjoy having it. Please excuse all the random stuff sitting around. We are still trying to tie up a few loose ends and our plan is to stay tonight in the house for the first time. YEAH! I know my parents are sooooo ready. I hope to post more photos after the weekend. I am hosting my good friend, Allison's wedding shower!

We took the boys over last night to eat while we finished up some things. Cole loves "bock bock".


Owen using his high chair for the first time.


Cole even let Owen play in his room so mom and dad could work. They are so sweet to each other already.


Our couch



2 chairs and an ottoman. like i said there is still much to do but we are nearing the end.

4 comments:

The Reeves Family said...

Looks Great! Love the furniture but please tell me your couch in not cloth with 2 boys!!! I know you are so glad to be in. Hope you have a good night!!!

Mary Alice said...

Your furniture looks great, i know you are so excited!! I hope ya'll are all doing well.

Melanie Anderson said...

Holly,

Your boys are SO cute. I love looking at your blog and watching them grow. Congrats on your house, I know that you are excited. Reynolds and I are due Nov. 4. Hard to believe!

Katie said...

it looks great holly! i can't believe how fast the boys are growing. they are so cute!