Tuesday, March 30, 2010

After our Prayers

Last night after we read "The Good Samaritan" and said our prayers Cole told me he wanted to meet God and go to Heaven, then he wanted me to sing "Deep and Wide." I sang it several times and began to sing something else when he stopped me and said...
Cole: Hey, Momma don't sing. Do they have snacks in Heaven?
Me: I am sure they do Cole.
Cole: Do they have Cheese-its, and Goldfish, and cookies, and pineapple...
Me: I don't know Cole.
Cole: looking up towards heaven, "God, do you have Cheese-its, and cookies and Goldfish and pineapple? No pineapple? Okay. Momma, God says he has Cheese its, cookies and Goldfish.
Me: Good Cole.
Cole: Are there beds in heaven? Why can't I come back if I go to heaven?

We are constantly having conversations like this. I thought it was adorable to hear him talking with God; even if it was about snacks in heaven.

No comments: