Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zoo

Joy and the girls were coming this way for Spring Break so we met in Montgomery to take the kiddos to the zoo. I looked at the weather and saw that the forecast called for rain after lunch; well, when I drove into Montgomery around 9:45 the rain was coming down. It let up enough for us to get in the gates and then sprinkled just a little bit longer. Everyone had a great time!This type of monkey was so funny! She had a baby on her when we walked up but I guess we scared it because it ran off and she came to the window to socialize. The kids didn't know what to think. Well, Owen did...RUN!Owen thought he was as big as Ella Joy and Cole. He had to be right there with them.Nana pointing out the baby giraffes and zebras running.This is a good as it gets...Cole looking goofy and Ella tickled. I think they were laughing because I told them to say pickle.Terrible of all 3 but the only one I have.They really wanted to see the lions.
I thought the bald eagle was so pretty. Cole of course had to throw out "War Eagle!"

No comments: