Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Dinner

I was so honored last night as a group of great women joined me for a small "Baby Dinner" to celebrate the arrival of Reese. We enjoyed appetizers, a meal, dessert, presents and more importantly a great time of fellowship. Reese received several things and we can't wait to get the nursery ready for her and put all her belongings where they go. Thank you so much for everything girls!These were the adorable favors and a thank you so the guest.It is truly a blessing to have such generous friends!Yummy cupcakes provided by Cakes by Joyce.An incredibly soft bib from Crystal and Ashlee along with that cute pink elephant and other things.This blanket from Karri is so sweet.Honey got Reese her first bracelet.Cathy Beckett, my second mama, gave her this adorable frame for her room.Mary Kay, a new friend of mine has a little business making these onesies and shirts. They are adorable and I am so grateful for her gift. I can't wait for Reese to wear it and the boots she gave her.My roommate from college, Brooke and her mom gave Reese this super soft elephant (Roll Tide) and paci clip. Dax has already told the boys that it was okay for Reese to say Roll Tide as long as they still say War Eagle.These are Aden & Anais swaddling blankets that I have been wanting. Do you see how thin they are...I can't wait to use them. Thanks Brooke.This is the back of a too cute outfit that my friend Amanda sent. It is so cute and will be adorable on Reese.Okay, I think this is one of my favorites! Leslie gave Reese this and it is going to match perfectly in her room. I can't wait to get everything ready! You know only 10 weeks until the due date...not much time.Thanks Kristy for this terry cloth outfit. I love it!

Whitney gave me this super soft onesie and the inch bug labels for Reese's bottles.

I can't say thank you enough for all of your generosity. There were several other gifts and Reese was spoiled last night. Thank you all for coming and making me feel so special it is great to have friends like all of you. Thank you Aunt Brittany for all your hard work and for being a wonderful host. I appreciate it so much!

1 comment:

KiKi said...

It was great to see you Holly, and you're just as cute as a bug!!
Missed your mom getting to be there and visiting with her...hope she is getting better. Can't wait to meet little Reese!!!
Say hello to Dax for us.
love, Mrs. Kathy(Brooke's mom)