Monday, October 18, 2010

Go Trojans!

We enjoyed a football weekend at home with the Trojans. We are headed to Tuscaloosa for homecoming but with my pregnancy, the boys, and needing to be at a meeting at church we couldn't make it. We hated not to go; well, I should say I hated not to go but it just didn't work out this year. We were able to tailgate with some good friends around lunch, head home for naps and the back for the game with friends. Thanks Nelsons for the tickets! We enjoyed it as usual.

I love this picture! My three boys make my heart melt. It is going to be interesting adding Reese to the mix but we are all really anxious to meet her.

Hard to get a photo of my crew. Nelson boys were doing what they were suppose to and as usual mine would barely look. They all were sporting their eye blacks!

No comments: