Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Las Vegas

Dax and I returned yesterday from a much needed vacation with each other. We were invited to travel with 3 other couples and had a wonderful time. We left on Thursday headed for Las Vegas. We stayed at the Venetian. It was beautiful and I would highly recommend it to anyonevisiting there. We were able to walk around and see things that afternoon before dinner. I ventured out while traveling and tasted sushi for the first time - not something I would eat all the time but it was good. We saw Jersey Boys which I would see again. I loved the music! We ate at On Top of the World restaurant at the Stratosphere. The food was good but the view was the best. We got there before dark and left after dark so we were able to see all of Vegas while we rotated through dinner. It was great! We went to The Price is Right Live - different from the real one but lots of fun. Nobody from our group was called up to participate though but we enjoyed seeing the others win prices and the well known games from the Price is Right. Four of us rented a car and drove over to see the Hoover Dam. Dax really enjoyed it. I will agree that it was amazing to see. I didn't take tons of photos but have uploaded the ones I managed to snap.The guys with the world's tiniest ElvisDax in Nevada while I am in ArizonaDinner at TaoAfter The Price is Right In front of the fountain
Outside the Venetian - in front of the gondola rides

After we got to the Venetian


Before dinner the first night

1 comment:

John and Brooke said...

I am glad yall had such a good time! You took such cute clothes!! Too bad we aren't closer so I can borrow some of them...oh the perks of being roommates!