Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Well, we are having...

The boy Pugh streak has come to an end! We will add a little GIRL in December. We can hardly believe it. The ultrasound went great this morning and she looks perfect. The ultrasound tech said she was an active little thing. I guess I need to get use to saying "the kids" instead of "the boys." It will be pretty interesting around our house at first adjusting to a little girl but I have a feeling it won't take long and I know that the boys in her life will adore her.

4 comments:

Mary Alice said...

YaY Holly!! That is SO exciting! I am so happy for ya'll! It will be so nice having a little girl around the house. Hope you are all doing well. We need to get together sometime, i haven't seen you in forever!! I pray you continue to have a wonderful pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly!
Congratulations!! I happened to stumble on your blog just now and was so excited to see the news that you are having a girl! I think it's crazy how similar our families are! Jay and I were married May '05, had Michael Dec.'06 and Joshua June '08 and baby girl is due Nov. '10. Weird huh? Anyways, congrats and I hope you are feeling good! Your boys are precious!
Christy

Katie said...

congrats guys. little boys are WONDERFUL but there is something truly special about adding a girl to the mix. i am happy for you!

Anonymous said...

HOOOOOORAY! Break out the big hair bows!
Love,
Rachel